Photo by Spencer Davis on Unsplash.com
Experience Winter in West Michigan
Michigan’s four seasons offer wonderful recreational activities for everyone. We hardy souls who brave the cold weather months are rewarded with fresh outdoor fun that reddens our cheeks and clears our minds. Enjoy cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, downhill skiing, sledding, ice skating, ice fishing, snowmobiling, and take in all the beautiful scenery of a West Michigan winter!
Highlights of the Season
- Enjoy Winter Up North Around Lake Michigan
- Experience the Night Life in Ludington
- Ludington State Park Offers Great Winter Activities
- Winter Fun in West Michigan – Ludington, Manistee, Pentwater and more!
- Ludington Ice Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing on the Pentwater Pathway
- Snowmobile on the William Field Memorial Hart-Montague Bike Trail
- Head to Hamlin Lake for the Hottest Ice Fishing!
- Head Outdoors for Winter Fun in Oceana County
- Enjoy the Winter Season in Manistee County!
- Viewing the Northern Lights in West Michigan
- Where to Find a Fresh Christmas Tree
- Holiday Arts and Crafts Shows
- Snowshoe Making Classes at Ludington State Park
- Ludington “Aglow on the Avenue” Christmas Parade
- Christmas Activities in Ludington and nearby Communities
- Manistee Victorian Sleighbell Parade & Old Christmas Weekend
- New Years Eve Lighted Ball Drop, Ludington
- Guided Snowshoe Walks at Ludington State Park
- Snowmobile on the Hart-Montague Trail
- Hockey Tournaments at West Shore Community Ice Arena
- Pure Ludington Brrrewfest, Ludington
- Home & Garden Show
- Ice Fishing Tournaments
- WinterFest in Pentwater & Hart
- Free Fishing Weekend