Photo by Donatella D’Anniballe on Unsplash.com
Used Book Sales in West Michigan
Book Lovers rejoice! Looking for bargain books? Your search may end at one of several Used Book Sales, organized and sponsored by area Library Friends groups. Book sales are held in Hart, Manistee County and Ludington. At these sales, books of all types may be found, from mystery and western, to travelogues and textbooks…all at reasonable prices.
With the cancellation or alteration of many events due to health concerns relating to the Covid-19 virus, patrons are encouraged to check with book sale organizers to confirm the status of the event.
Here is a List of the Book Sales that Typically Take Place:
- AAUW Used Books Sale at Lakeview Elementary School- 502 W. Haight St. Friday from 9am-6pm and Saturday from 8am-12pm
- Ludington Friends of the Library Annual Used Book Sale at the Ludington Library- 217 E. Ludington Ave. Friday 6pm-9pm, Saturday from 9am-5pm, and Sunday from 1pm-4pm
- Saturday, November 13th from 9am-3pm AND Sunday, November 14th from 12-3pm – Ludington Friends of the Library Indoor Book Sale at the Ludington Library- 217 E. Ludington Ave.
Check out the most current Ludington book sale information from the Mason County District Library.
Book sales are held at the Book House behind the Manistee Library at 95 Maple St., Manistee, unless otherwise noted. Check out the most current Manistee book sale information from the Friends of Manistee Library.
- Book Lovers Sale, Saturday from 10am-4pm
- April Showers Sale, 10am-4pm
- Manistee Forest Festival Sale, 10am-4pm Friday and 9am-3pm Saturday, held outdoors at the Manistee Public Library- 95 Maple St., Manistee
- Bear Lake Days Sale, 10am-4pm
- Summer’s End Sale, 10am-4pm (held on the lawn behind the Manistee County Library)
- Book Hunter’s Sale, 10am-4pm
- Friends of the HAPL Book Sale at the Hart Area Public Library- 415 S. State St., 9am-5pm, (Part of the Asparagus Festival events)