Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash.com
Experience Spring in West Michigan
The ground begins to thaw, the sun shows its face more often, and the world goes from white to vivid colors. It must be springtime in West Michigan, and oh, is it glorious. We appreciate the climate change a bit more here in Michigan, and after the long, cold winter, spring feels so good! Now is when the golf courses open, the bikes come out, and the S.S. Badger starts her engine for the first cross-lake journey of the year.
The warmer temperatures are perfect for a leisurely stroll, especially along our beaches. It’s a sign that our community is gearing up for the busy summer season, so we take the time to enjoy the quiet splendor of our beautiful region.
Highlights of the Season
- Enjoy Spring Up North Along Lake Michigan
- Experience the Night Life in Ludington
- Experience Spring in West Michigan
- ORV at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes
- Biking in West Michigan
- Disc Golf in West Michigan
- Book Your Charter Boat Fishing Trip on Lake Michigan
- Pere Marquette River Canoeing & Kayaking
- Viewing the Northern Lights in West Michigan
- Enjoy Bike Riding on the William Field Memorial Hart-Montague Bike Trail Near the Silver Lake Sand Dunes