Cole's Antiques Villa of Scottville
West Michigan Guides Stock Photo
Find That Hidden Treasure at Cole’s
At Cole’s Antiques Villa, you will find 1,800 square feet of great browsing, featuring ten top notch dealers and dedicated service since 1987.
Cole’s Antiques Villa was awarded the 2020 Ludington Daily News Reader’s Choice Gold Award for Antiques & Collectibles.
It’s Not Just the Antiques That Are Old
In addition to enjoying the selection of antiques while browsing at Cole’s, be sure to note the architecture. The building itself has a rich history. Formerly a G.A.R. (Grand Army of the Republic) building, it was used for military family gatherings. Around the Turn of the Century, it was purchased by the Odd Fellows. Their meetings were held upstairs and the main floor was rented to various proprietors over the years: a casket-making company, carpeting, clock repair, a shoe store, and several antiques businesses.
Jerry and Sally Cole, along with their many quality antiques dealers, are dedicated to finding the most interesting and fine quality antiques and collectibles for you to enjoy in years to come.
Browse and Discover Quality Antiques
- J & D Antiques: Military, maritime, arrowheads, photographs & pictures, postcards, and smalls items of wide interest
- Cat In The Cradle Antiques: Linens, granite ware, vintage utensils, country decor, tools, and small furniture.
- Victorian Rose Antiques: China, glassware, jewelry, linens/clothing, paperweights, lots of smaller items.
- Schoolhouse Antiques: Furniture and decorative.
- R J & Me: Watches; wrist and pocket, jewelry, glassware, toys, books, and china ware.
- Small Treasures: Jewelry, postcards, and display accessories.
The dealers at Cole’s love to keep their merchandise rotating and showing their efforts to work with the challenging economy. Their displays are always interesting and amazing throughout the year and that’s just one of the many reasons why locals and visitors alike love shopping at Cole’s Antiques Villa. Be sure to stop in again and again to browse their fresh displays.
Be Sure to Check out Cole’s Shed!
Just next door to Cole’s, you’ll find a nice sized shed full of “as-is” treasures at bargain prices!
Cole’s Shed is where you might find old doors and windows for projects, furniture ready to repaint or stain, and other fun project pieces.
Hours of Business:
- February-December: Open Thursday-Monday, 10am-5pm; Sunday, 12-4pm.
- January – Closed.