Photo by Weston Mackinnon on Unsplash.com
September 2nd-5th, 2022
The Village of Brethren is located in Dickson Township about 15 miles east of Manistee, in the Manistee National Forest. Brethren Days is held over Labor Day weekend.
Events usually include bands, High Bridge Hustle 5k run/walk, arts ,and crafts vendors; cornhole, horseshoe and softball tournaments, parade, and fireworks. All events take place in Dickson Township Park, unless otherwise stated.
Here’s a Typical Schedule for the Event:
- 8pm-midnight – Beer Tent with live music
- 8-11am – Pancake Breakfast under the gazebo
- 9am – High Bridge Hustle 5K run or walk, 9am, Brethren High School
- 10-11:30am – Drag Car Show, Brethren High School Parking Lot
- 12-Dusk – Live music, beer tent
- Dusk- Fireworks over Lake Elinor
- 10am – Community Church Service at the Gazebo
- 12-11pm – Live music, beer tent
- 12-6pm – Arts & Crafts Show
- 1pm – Cornhole Tournament
- 2-10pm – Cookshack Pig Roast