Aglow on the Avenue Holiday Parade
Photo by Todd & Brad Reed Photography
November 27th, 2021
Bring the family to Ludington’s Aglow on the Avenue Parade. This is a great way to kick off the holiday season and welcome Santa to town!
The event is scheduled for Saturday, November 27th at 6pm and coincides with the Small Business Saturday “Shop Locally” promotions, when most stores downtown are open for holiday shopping from 11am-7pm.
The Aglow on the Avenue Parade and activities are presented by the Ludington & Scottville Area Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with the Downtown Ludington Board.
Due to concerns surrounding the COVID-19 virus, the parade and events held in conjunction with it were canceled in 2020. Organizers are hopeful that the events can resume in 2021.
Here’s the schedule of events that generally take place:
- 11am-7pm – Shop Small Business Saturday in downtown Ludington
- 10am-4pm – Holiday Craft Show at the Ludington Area Center for the Arts
- 11am-8pm – Christmas Tree Lot at James Street Plaza
- 4-6pm – Parade Open House at the Mason County District Library
- 5:30pm – Tree Lighting & Caroling, James Street Plaza
- 6pm – Aglow on the Avenue Holiday Parade on Ludington Avenue from Gaylord to Harrison
- After Parade until 8pm – Visit with Santa at Sandcastles Children’s Museum
Stay tuned for updated information on the 2021 Aglow on the Avenue Holiday Parade!
For more information on the Aglow on the Avenue Holiday Parade, please contact the event organizer:
Ludington/Scottville Chamber of Commerce
5300 W. US-10, Ludington, MI 49431